Ubisoft has released has update 1.06 for Playstation 4 today and Xbox One Players will get this patch by the end of this day and PC player will get it later this week. This new update files issue with Online Performance.
Below are the whole patch notes :-
• [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Game Crashing – This patch will have various crash fixes for a smoother gameplay experience.
• [XB1/PS4][Online & Multiplayer] Seamless Online – Players should now experience improved reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
• [Multiplayer] Activity Frequency – This patch fixes the issue of the cooldown resetting after a player dies while being the target of a hack during Online Invasions. Players should now experience regular cooldown times and a normal frequency of getting hacked during their gameplay.
• [XB1/PS4] [Online Invasions] Target Detecting Hackers through walls using NetHack – Some players reported being able to detect Hackers through walls using NetHack during Online Invasions. This bug is fixed in this patch.
• [XB1] [Performance] Graphics / Aspect Ratio – Players have reported HUD and Main Menu elements in game being cut off on various TVs and monitors on Xbox One. This Title Update fixes this issue by adding a new slider for players to control the safe frame size option for their screens.
This game is pretty good and it scored 9.2 in Mindracker review, which you can read it here.